Re: trying to get Wine to load Diablo2 hacks

Hi. I'm not an actual expert, but I *think* that since the 'hacks' probably are based on some kind of memory finding, I think the place they 'think' the memory would be isn't because of the different implementations.

But hey, that's what I think adn even from personal experience.

Jorl17