Re: dinput_test works but WINEDEBUG shows no joystick for game?

Gamelist invoking xinput1_3.dll grow everyday and maybe it's time for us to work on it

I'm neebie with msdn C++ coding and i didn't read a line of wine code

Where do i have to begin ?

Anyone could guide me a bit threw wine input library and code ? or indicate me some interesting documentation ?

Is there someone working on it first ? or in charge of input implementation ?

Thank you