Re: Wine Success and Failure report

Well, I guess you're right, and yes, I read the FAQ...

Wine isn't exactly pointing at my Windows Install, I only slowly replaced some DLLs (few, mainly from Winetricks in fact). The only thing I use from my windows install are the already installed games.
I could handle the DLL Override list that I have.