Re: Windows program cannot see CD device

It's an Spanish app: the "Official Spanish Dictionary" (former version).  Once installed in your PC (as I said before, the installation under Wine is 100% OK), the software needs the CD to be placed in the CD-ROM device.
Everything seems to be OK, as in the Wine Devices tab you can see that D: is /media/cdrom0.
The problem seems to be a rights one, as cdrom0 belongs to root and I cannot change that.