Re: wow grahics problem

trigsenior wrote:
I recently installed wow the eu trial version the install went fine.
However when the game started the grahics were weird the floor was see through

How are you starting the game? If the end of the line for starting the program does not finish with "-opengl" (without the quotes) then add that and try again.

(Additional info in case it is needed or helpful):

'-opengl' can be added to the end of the line you type to start in a terminal,leave one space between what you normal type and the dash, then hit enter as normal.

If you are starting from a desktop icon, right click on the icon and select 'properties'. Across the top of the properties window select the tab 'launcher' and then click in the box that says 'command'. Go to the end of that line, leave one space and add -opengl. Then close the properties window and clikc the icon as normal to launch the game.

If -opengl is already there than we move on to video drivers, etc. but this is worth a try.