Re: uninstall from wine doors

mickthebike wrote:
Hi
I've installed the dreamweaver demo with wine doors. But how can I uninstall it now? Can't find any uninstall files.
Thanks Michael
Are there any other applications that you installed in the wine 'bottle' that you installed DreamWeaver into? If not, simply delete the 'botttle' by typing in rm rf .wine FROM YOUR USER DIRECTORY. If you have other programs installed, this will require more work. You may find information about this in the Wine FAQs.

James McKenzie