Re: DirectX to OpenGL mapping

Ok the project on sourceforge dxglwrap is basically a dead project.  Wine is way past it.

Parallels has worked with wine to have wined3d running on windows.  So yes that ability is hidden away in our source code to be used the way you are talking about..

We don't have a active maintainer of its production of wine for that use that is all.