Re: Error Installing programs

buttons wrote:
Whenever I install my programs from a cd I get this error:

Code:
The InstallShield Engine (IKernel.exe) could not be installed.

The folder '%SystemDrive%' could not be created.
Make Sure that you have the appropriate privileges to create this folder.
(0x13)

I am running Wine 1.0 on Fedora 9. Any ideas?

You may have a corruption of the .wine directory under your home directory.

Try the following:

cd
mv .wine{,.backup}
wineboot
cd to the program installation directory
wine install.exe

James McKenzie