Re: Rumble Fighter. A free game that won't work.

OK used PlayOnLinux to reboot Wine. (note I didn't start PlayOnLinux or install it until this point) Then I reran the command in the terminal.

owner@Ultumix-desktop:~$ WINEPREFIX="/home/owner/.wine" wine "C:\Program Files\OGPlanet\RumbleFighter\RumbleLauncher.exe"
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 59 (SPI_SETSTICKYKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 53 (SPI_SETTOGGLEKEYS)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 51 (SPI_SETFILTERKEYS)
owner@Ultumix-desktop:~$

Same result as before. I get a log in screen but it thinks I live somewhere else.