Where to get libcapi20 ?

Hallo wine-users,

I'm new to wine and to this list.
During configuration I got the message that libcapi20 could
not be found. I did not worry about that, thinking it was an
ISDN thing and I don't use ISDN.
But now I have to run a Windows application which insists on
using libcapi20 :(
I have been searching with Google, but not been able to find
any sources for it.
Could somebody please give me a hint about where to find them?
Thanks in advance!

Groeten,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/080603
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)