GTA Vice City, Mac OSX (newbie)

So I've recently purchased a MacBook Pro, I'm trying to transfer some of my old PC-Based games over using wine. I've got wine installed so far, didn't seem too difficult. I really like the program so far, but I've been having some trouble getting Vice City to run. The install went fine, but when I go to run the game (with a noCd crack) I get the following error:

Code:
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 8193 (SPI_SETFOREGROUNDLOCKTIMEOUT)

Any idea? This could be really simple.. I'm a total newbie. Thanks :)