Re: OS X wine port install error

god720 wrote:
I tried Darwine, and it didn't work. Plus, isn't that for PowerPC?

No. There are two versions, one for the PowerPC, which is very much out of date, and one for Intel, of which there are several builders. The PowerPC version of Darwine relies on a X86 emulator that needs to be worked on. If you visit MikesMassiveMess, Mike Kronenberg builds Intel Darwine with a drag and drop installer (.dmg), which is what I use. Zach Taylor also provides Darwine builds as well, and they use the Apple installer (.pkg). The versions available from darwine.sourceforge.net were 0.9.23, which is very old. I have not checked the site lately.
James McKenzie