runing a program

I am an old user of Microsoft and a new user in Ubunto 8. with wine and I install some windows programs and add my licenses, test them and each one were running OK. I off my computer and when I got back to it, I no longer have in wine-->programs the list of my software.
Only notepad is shown.
I try to make double click on my  *.exe files, but no program runs.
How can I fix this.
Thanks for your help
Ferdi