Re: Fullscreen Problem

I tried it out with kwin, too, and it gave me the same problem.  I even went ahead and tried icewm, too, to prove a point.  Icewm gave me the exact same result.  It's not the window manager's fault.  Also, none of these window managers fail to correctly full-screen non-wine applications.  It's clearly a wine issue.