Re: bizarre report of FlashGot firefox 3 extension starting Wine

I have Firefox 3 and Flashgot with automatic download manager detection enabled, and I have not seen any Wine windows opening when I start Firefox. The only thing I can think of that might cause this is if the guy had installed a Windows download manager and set that as his default download manager.