Re: Gun Install Problems

2008/6/11 phildaman46 <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx>:> Has anyone had any problems installing the game Gun, does it even run? If not, I shouldn't even bother anyway. When I insert the second disc, it tells me:>> "The folder contents could not be displayed."> "You do not have the permissions necessary to view the contents of "cdrom0".">> None of my other games do this.>
I've googled the game, but the name is too generic. Who wrote thegame? Have you asked them about a native Linux version?
Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?