Re: Numeric Keyboard does not work Wine 1.0 + Putty 0.60

i have this problem also, when i use a keychanger tool i cant choose any numpad keys.
the tool doesnt show them, i need to change insert delete and so on (they r on the numpad and i need some keys there for a game), this doesnt satisfy me much.

a fix would be very appreciated by me :)

the tool is called "intes keychange".

greetz