Re: Problems with HTML Rendering. Ubuntu 8.04, Wine 1.0-rc1

AbdulRahiem wrote:
I do not run as root. I only opened a terminal window as root for the purpose of running the command, in order to ensure that (lack of) write access would not be the problem.

The page I get, after it attempts to install gecko, is totally blank, except for the message: HTML rendering is disabled at the moment (or similar, I actually get it in Dutch, my UI language). There is no reference to apache.

Regards
Are you getting any error messages in the terminal window when you run 'wine iexplore http://www.winehq.org' ? fixme: are not errors but rather code that needs to be built for full functionality and completeness of the Windows API.

If so, post them here, please.

James McKenzie