Re: Very strange issue

Ooooh, I didn't know I was supposed to add the "Path=" to the .desktop.  When you said stuff like "working directory" and editing the .desktop file, I thought you meant change the Exec section so it says "Path=" because I didn't see anything that said Path in the file.  But now it works, thanks a lot.  Sorry for the inconveniences.