Re: expanding wine desktop

Thanks again for the help. I have succesfully updated to 1.0 by following
directions at: "http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=834240&highlight=update+wine"; (Thanks very much for the good
information jonathan.gardner04. I can now see the complete wine
desktop so I will attempt to install my program (if it isn't still here).  If
I need more assistance, I will surely return to this post or perhaps a new
one.
Thank you demisio and Paul Johnson for your kind assistance. I will
consider this solved.