Re: Error message.

Well I just had a look at this regression testing business. I don't think this is going to work.

The first problem is that I have no idea what version of Wine I was running when I could get Canal Planner to work (and it was on Ubuntu which I don't use any more). The second is that it looks horrendously complicated for someone of my limited knowledge.

I know I am a wimp - sorry!

I guess I am going to have to stick with running in VirtualBox unless anyone has any other ideas.

I appreciate your help anyway - thanks.