Comport Serial Port Card (8 Ports)

It is some time that I using AirMail3 with wine.
I have the latest version of Wine but after I configure the Ports from ttyR0 to ttyR7 and running AirMail3 this application is not able to comunicate using the equivalent COM1 .... COM4 ports.

I'm not sure if Wine is converting correctly ttyR0 to COM1 and so forth.

The result is that for the Hurricane season I can NOT use E-Mail under Emergency situations.

Any Ideas and Help ?

Thanks

Mario N0ABZ