Re: autocad 2008 and wine

ruelle wrote:
> thanks max!!!!  [Wink]  [Wink]

Dear Ruelle,

Once you have installed autocad, could you send a snippet of the log where you had your error?
I try to replicate on my own software but none of the proposed solution had cleared the problem with the assembly and since your error messages were 1:1 the same as for me I would be interested to know if it works and if so to try to think out why. Neither Shlwapi.dll nor gdiplus have cleared the problem with the license server.