Re: Printing /MYOB

yonnie wrote:
Several months ago, I installed MYOB and everything seemed to be
working.  Using F8 kde.

Now I'm getting similar results as the above complaints.  I think
this may have happened after the updater installed updates.  Various
tabs don't work in the MYOB  and it's printing blank pages for
receipts and invoices.  Other printing from Myob seems to be ok.
Using HP network printer and cups.  Part of the problem is the MYOB
printing setup won't allow me to choose print to plain paper, it
wants to print to a myob form.

Other issues too!  Wine uninstaller won't uninstall programs.
removing the .wine directory doesn't seem to remove the software info
from the file manager.  Removing Wine with the add/remove software
function, still leaves Wine in the file manager including the removed
apps.  Then using Synaptic or Yumex causes a failure during package
reinstall.

We'd like to have our MYOB back, actually it's a little more urgent
than that.  Any idea as to when there might be a repair?

HI yonnie

That's very interesting. Do you know what version of wine worked? I just started trying on the 1.0-rc series, so I would be willing to go back and try an earlier version if you could give me an idea about which one functioned. At present I have it running in a vmware installation, but would like to recover the space that requires.

Regards

Russell