Re: Digsby Python25.dll error

Oh, right.  Sorry.  I meant that I had tried adding gdiplus.dll by downloading it from www.dll-files.com and adding it from the wine config menu.  I've been trying to run it by just double clicking the icon in the program files folder when browsing the "C" directory from the wine menu.  The python25.dll file is in there.