Sim City 4 Not Opening

I've installed the program just fine, and it even started and ran just fine immediately after the installation, but now SimCity 4 will not open. Has anyone had this problem of it working fine the first go round but not at all after that? If you need more info, I'll be glad to give it to you. Thanks.