Welcome to the new Wine-Reviews.net website!

Hey everyone!  On behalf of Wine-Reviews.net (http://wine-reviews.net/) we would like to welcome you to our new home.  We still need to finish a few things up like the FAQs and the Links page, but for the most part this site is done.  Every post that was posted on wine-review.blogspot.com has been transferred to this site.

We are moving into a new era of Linux with Wine 1.0 and CrossOver Office Linux and Mac 7 on the way.  We are pleased to be one of the sites people go to for help.  We have a lot of ideas and things planned for this year and we'll keep you posted on what that entails when its more appropriate.

Stay tuned for more Wine Reviews...