Re: How to invoice linux shell from wine bottle

not sure if I understand the question fully but I have a windows application running under wine that needs to launch/start a linux application, what I did was make a script and saved it as launch.exe

in launch.exe I simply have the

#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/linuxapplication

and so my windows program under wine starts launch.exe which under unix start my linuxapplication.

... hope this helps