Re: Shockwave in Firefox on Wine

That problem has been worked through at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=828293, but now I'm having a problem similar to the original, "Adobe Shockwave Player is now installing," one.  But it's not exactly the same (there's a flash of stuff suggesting it will work right before it goes to the 'loading' animation), so I'm trying to get a screen-capture recording program running to demonstrate it.

As I've now gotten a reply here, I'll direct the above conversation to getting Shockwave working in the native Firefox, and that might help clear up some confusion over there.

Thanks!