Re: .wine is not owned by you problem with Darwin

Okay, Okay I get it. Never run anything as root. I was playing around with a normal user account, and it seems I can basically do everything I want as a normal user. You see I was a windows user before, and on windows if you aren't admin you can't do jack. I never thought of anything but admin when it came to setting up accounts.