Re: autocad 2008 and wine rc 4

I seriously don't think Microsoft or the big software developers would dare removing support for XP at the moment.

>From the IT centers I know of (with thousands of PC's), they have gone back from the decision to deploy Vista and remain with XP, many companies are buying Vista to downgrade to XP.

If Windows stops removing support for something important like the .NET on XP, you will hear the reaction from big clients (who are the actual target of Microsoft).

Let's hope until 2014 that Wine will support Vista (or more softwares are ported to other OS).