Re: Sony vegas pro 8

2008/6/3 Grzechot69 <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx>:> Hello.> Anybody knows when this program will be avalidable on wine? I really need this :) i don't like microsoft xS>
It runs in wine. I've run it on one of the 0.9.x wines. You need dotnet.
Also, don't forget to write to Sony and tell them that we want theirsoftware on Linux. If we don't write to them, they will never know andthus never port. Here's the address:http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/corporate/contacts.asp
Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת;
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?