Re: Wine on Windows 7

2008/6/3 oiaohm <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> interix Windows Servies for Unix is out of date posix really badly out of date.
> So lot of reworking would be required.

What's the state of Wine on Cygwin?

(The wiki page http://wiki.winehq.org/CygwinSupport appears to be
about running Cygwin on top of Wine, not the other way around.)

I understand this is actually quite difficult, because Cygwin
exercises Windows quite hard and Wine exercises Cygwin quite hard ...

- d.