Re: restart windows problem

doronyon wrote:
> wineboot didn't work.
> I found a registry key called BIS_RESTART was set to 1
> I renamed int and the message didn't show up again.
> now there is another problem.

Thanks for the suggestion - unfortunately it did not work.  The funny thing is the game runs fine on my desktop - loaded and ran - without a reboot error.

My laptop - no luck.  Both are running Kubuntu.  Both originally loaded with RC1.

Are there any suggestions to get Direct6 not want to reboot.  Or actually get it to reboot.