Re: Error 429

1. Open a terminal/console. I don't use Ubuntu, so I can't tell you exactly where it is on the menu, but it's there somewhere.
2. In the terminal, cd to the directory where your program's executable is located.
3. Run the program with the command

Code:
wine program.exe

substituting the actual name of the executable for "program.exe".
4. Copy whatever messages appear in the terminal and post them here.