Re: Also a new user.

vanLonden wrote:
>  I mean, is there any chance that this problem will be solved?

There is but be prepared to wait a long time. First someone with an interest in that problem and with coding skills should decide to take on that problem. On the bright side Wine has progressed very quickly in recent months.

vanLonden wrote:
>  I mean, fixing this problem would mean that I don't need to use Windows any more. That would be a relief.

In the meantime, dimensio mentioned that you can use a virtual machine. If you do, I recommend VirtualBox.