Re: A few newbe Question/Problem.

> Make sure that none of the modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt) "stuck". Just press each of them several times.

I don't think that is because of modifier keys stuck though, it feels like more a software problem. The ESC key in one of the game actually work for the very first time, but after that, it doesn't work any more.

I can understand the answer for the first two questions. but I still unclear why the third one happen, and how to fix it.

Thanks for the help though