Re: MS Project and IE trusted zone

Thanks for the quick response.

Well Project setup.exe refuses to run in the ies4linux environment.
I also checked if it was just RC1 and setup.exe works fine in ~/.wine so the hacks by ies4linux mess something up there.

Is there a way to access the Internet Options without installing IE or any guides on doing it manually? (dread the thought)

I doubt my option B would be feasible so I won't bother with that one.

All I need it to put "gbui://mainpage.htm" in the Trusted Zone in Internet Options. Though if Project works with Gecko at all after that I'll be very surprised.