Game play issues. Ubuntu 8./04, Wine 1.0-rc1

Again with Sacred. During game initialization it authenticates the game disc. When I start the Sacred I get an error:

"Please insert Sacred CD 1 into your CD/DVD drive and restart application."

When I try to run Sacred from command line I get:

path@weiland:~$ wine sacred.exe --verbose
wine: could not load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\sacred.exe": Module not found
path@weiland:~$ fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_HANDLE_INFORMATION