Re: problem build wine lib

nev skrev:
1. Share memory between the Linux app and the Windows app.

You could always just create some disk file and mmap/MapViewOfFile it in both.

2. OR be able to call a Linux shared library from a Windows DLL. Primary purpose is to share memory.

I have found no reference to 1. any where in the documentation, It would appear that 2. must be possible because the documentation talks of wrapping a windows DLL inside a Linux shared library.
I read that as being this Linux can make any Linux shared libraries (because it is a Linux shared library) and wine will load this library as a windows DLL and other windows application can seamless access it.

No.

What tools should I use to build this “wrapper” shared library?

That'd require writing a new Wine builtin dll that links to the linux library, and forwards the API calls there somehow. There aren't really any automated tools for that, to my knowledge.