Re: World of warcraft in wine

Hrm overheating. I have no clue. It doesnt feel like it though since it can crash after 2 seconds as easily as 5 minutes. I've almost never been able to play for as long as 5 minutes. But i will check the temperature. nvidia settings allows temperature to be monitored. i'll just play in windowed mode and check if it goes into critical. Thanks alot for all your tips.

/j