Re: minimizing firefox

daprofessor wrote:
I am currently using wine version 0.9.59 and I installed firefox 2.0.14, when I try to minimize the application, it automatically maximizes a second after, does anybody have any suggestions.

Did you start the program from command line? Any ouput there? Using emulate virtual desktop in winecfg? Might be something in the appdb or bugzilla on this, but Firefox 2.x is also available for linux so running it in wine might be a bit pointless I'm not sure.