Re: VB6 and wine_get_unix_file_name

UnixPath = GetUnixPath() needs a parameter...

Escuder Nicolas escreveu:

Hello,

I’m trying to make a function for using wine_get_unix_file_name in VB6 programs.

Private Declare Function lstrcpyA Lib "kernel32.dll" (ByVal lpString1 As String, ByVal lpString2 As Long) As Long

Public Declare Function GetProcessHeap Lib "kernel32" () As Long

Public Declare Function HeapFree Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hHeap As Long, ByVal dwFlags As Long, IpMem As Any) As Long

Public Declare Function wine_get_unix_file_name Lib "kernel32" (ByVal lpszSrc As String) As Long

Public Function GetUnixPath(ByVal sPath As String) As String

Dim ptr As Long

Dim sBuffer As String * 255

ptr = wine_get_unix_file_name(StrConv(sPath, vbUnicode))

lstrcpyA sBuffer, ptr

HeapFree GetProcessHeap(), 0, ByVal ptr

GetUnixPath = sBuffer

End Function

Sub Main()

UnixPath = GetUnixPath()

MsgBox UnixPath

End usb

When running this code I got a blank msgbox can anyone help me please.

See you.

*Escuder Nicolas*