Wine Mac OSX Questions

So I have an Intel Mac and I'd like to run a couple Windows apps on it.  I looked in the Mac OSX working programs wiki, but it doesn't have any of the programs I want to use listed.  I checked AppDB, but it doesn't have Mac tests for any of them listed either.  I was wondering if anyone has had experiences with MS Office 2003 or 2007 or Steam on Mac OSX (Leopard) with Wine.  Thanks.