Problem running an own program develop with sybase powerbuil

Hello, I have make a simple applicacion with sysbase powerbuilder +
oracle, I am trying to run it under linux with
wine but it does not works fine, it start, show me my validation
windows form, it connect with the data base, but when the main windows
form is loaded, the application dont show me some controls, like for a
example a menu tree and others.

When I start the problem, I can see this.. I dont know if it can be the problem:

fixme:advapi:LsaOpenPolicy ((null),0x33aab8,0x00000001,0x33aad4) stub
fixme:advapi:LsaClose (0xcafe) stub

What could be the problem?

Thanks  a lot