Re: Draft Call for Testing

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Elfe <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> a better description for the 3d part is needed (as in 3d running with mesa or with accelerated driver - glxinfo with examples of the used driver would be good)

Perhaps for 3d apps, that's true.  The only reason I mentioned glxgears is
because a few 2d apps need opengl (strange, but true).  If some
gaming expert wants to add an addendum for games testing,
please feel free.

>  we shouldn't tell the users to nuke their .wine directory
>  renaming or teaching how to use WINEPREFIX would be better

We could mention that as an alternative, but I'm
afraid of complicating those instructions much, they're
already very long.