Re: GetAsyncKeyState

vitamin skrev:
bdevel wrote:
I found an app written in Delphi which uses the GetAsyncKeyState call and returns systemwide clicks. Can someone tell me whats the reason? And how can I fix this.

It's a long known problem. And you can't fix it without modifying Wine and X server. Wine can not know what keys are pressed outside of programs' window.

Pff. Why would you need to modify X server? Using existing XQueryKeymap ought to be sufficient.