Re: Gtk warning made xwine exit with fatal error

Thanks, Timout, I will install newer version of wine and try Office on it. I hope to be able to get the French spellcheck to work too. However, in in order to keep this thread related to its subject, I will post my test results or unreported problems ( If any, even though i rarely get thhigs to work from first try) in office 2003 threads.