Re: Propellerhead Reason Install Problem.

I checked out that page and now it doesnt give me that warning anymore, so thanks for that.
And no it doesnt have an OK button it only has a Quit button.
Im pretty sure that the program reads the Disc drive for the CD. Not a 100% sure though.
Maybe its something to do with my WINE Configuration?