Re: Games not loading

Dan Kegel wrote:
> Are *all* games broken with fglrx?

Until now i've tried Morrowind, Oblivion, Chronicles of a Vampire Hunter and Pax Romana, but they didn't work.
I'm going to try some other games that should "perfectly" work (like Guild Wars, which is platinum) and write results here.
Ah, all games are original, so i didn't use any crack.

vitamin wrote:
> Try downgrading Wine to wine-0.9.58. There were few regressions with ATI cards.

Ok, i'll try and let you know here.